Thursday, September 6, 2012

Let's Begin Again

This blog started out a couple of months ago as my first foray into the world of online writing. There were scattered posts about this and that, from books to beers and the odd requisite social commentary. Now, however, with a recent employment shift that has planted me squarely in the world of bookselling and upcoming publications, I have finally found a personally inspirational something to write about here: new book reviews.

My reviews of recent and/or soon-to-be-released books will be selected from a variety of genres and some of them will appear in Whatcom County's Chuckanut Reader, a publication of Bellingham's Village Books. However, you'll be able to find more in-depth and frequent postings here, on the blog. My goal is to post about a new book approximately once a week. I look forward to writing for you about exciting new offerings from the literary world, both here and in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment