Friday, March 14, 2014

Real Restaurants Inspired by Books

Three Broomsticks

I truly hope that we've all had the experience of reading a book where we've found ourselves truly wishing to visit that other place depicted on the pages. Sometimes the sentiment applies to the entire world that the author has created, and sometimes it's a particular house, church or school. Very occasionally, the place that I've ached to share with the characters in a book has been a moment in time, rather than a physical place.

Thanks to modern imagination and what I assume were some pretty outrageous budgets, you can now visit some of your favorite literary restaurants here outside the pages of a novel. I don't know quite how I'd feel about having a giant rat mascot running around while I ate, but I wouldn't mind visiting the Three Broomsticks just for that awesome ceiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment